Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Special Day for our boy



 Lunch with my boy for his Birthday. The cakepops were a HIT! The kids were so excited and it made it extra special for Logan to see his classmates excited for his birtday. Logan unashamedly hugged and tucked his arm around my back while we ate lunch together. I love how tender and affectionate he is.
 
 

I couldn't pull my phone out fast enough as the kids spontaneously sang Happy Birthday.

 
Okay, not my typical cake baking for birthdays but I go with the request they give me and this year Logan wanted a cake with Reese Cups  and chocolate all over the top so that's what he got. In between the layers of cake is a layer of Reese's cups and homemade peanut butter frosting, covered with dark chocolate ganache on the top. Ohh my word how many calories can you put in one cake!!!!
 

 Whoo hooo! RGIII Jersey!
 
 AND the magic kit that he has wanted for a while. We have been entertained for the past few days as he is learning to work some of the illusions.
 
 
This is a face of "I am special" He was so appreciative as he thanked us several times for the gifts and making the cake just the way he wanted it. God has big plans for this boy that is growing into a young man. He is 100% boy and the most tender, compassionate, protective boy I know.
 
We love you
 LoMo, Ltrain, Lo, Carolina


1 comment:

  1. Hi sweet friend!I wanted to write you a little note to tell you how much I love keeping up with your family through your blog. We love you and we pray for you all! And, I have to tell you, cake pops are very difficult to make and you make them so beautifully! I am always amazed by your skills!

    ReplyDelete