Pages

Friday, March 20, 2015

Nice Little Gig

I was scrolling through Facebook and noticed three of my kiddos on an advertisement for Playworld Systems playground equipment! So much time had passed since they did the shoot that it slipped my mind.  Last fall our kids were invited to participate in a photo and video shoot for their spring catalog.  Don't you just love (insert sarcasm) how Facebook recalls the last person's google search and then places it on the feed? Billy had checked the Playworld System website earlier that day and sure enough the next time I was on Facebook the ads showed on my feed. Pretty crazy and I don't like it. It seems like such and intrusion but in this case it was a nice little surprise to see my kids on the corner of the screen. The kids had a blast doing this gig.  They were pampered and well taken care of during the shoot, not to mention they earned their own spending money by playing on a playground. Not a bad gig for a couple of afternoons in the fall.

Click on a few links to check them out! Maddy is in a blue shirt with a braided pony tail, Logan has a yellow shirt and white shorts and Olivia is wearing a pink shirt and blue shorts.


Unity Collection

Unity Slide Climber

Unity Teeter Tunnel










No comments:

Post a Comment