Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Toss out the To-Do List today!

As you can imagine the "to do list" can be overwhelming these days with all the preparations we are making for our move; such as getting the house ready to sell, cleaning, organizing, etc.  However, today I left the To-Do list on the kitchen table and Olivia and I headed out for some fun.
taking the time to enjoy shadows
priceless.........


Bubbles!

Perfect day for skipping rocks on the river
  
                   Story time



   "my tummy is talking and needs to
                  filled up"

     "take a picture of me!"
                                  What a great day with my "sweet pea"

I pray, that God will give me wisdom to know when to throw out the To-do list and to always hold it loosely.

But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him. James 1:5

No comments:

Post a Comment