Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Baking Class-How SWEET

What an honor to provide a baking class for my friend Chanty's kids. It was the highlight of my day to invest and spend time with her and her 3 sweet kids. We had great conversation, fun and they took home some cake pops.
 

 
 Getting their hands dirty.

 
I am so thankful that the Lord has woven this sweet family into our lives. She takes every opportunity to pour into and train her children. Her and her husband planned several classes for the kids throughout the summer for people to teach them a new skill...genius! (I must bank this idea for next summer!)  




 
 

If it wasn't enough to have the blessing of spending time with this family and baking in the kitchen, they gave me a little thank you note and homemade jelly. Very sweet indeed and I have kept the card  in my window seal to look at it often.
 
“You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.” Deuteronomy 6:7

No comments:

Post a Comment