Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Mom's in Prayer Group- Food and Fun

We had a little get together with the moms in prayer group. We all had a great time as we spent time eating, talking and playing. I am so thankful for this group of ladies.  Click here for more information about Moms in Prayer Ministry. Most likely you can locate a group that is already gathers to pray for your school.
 



 
Ready for the water balloons...

Here they go...

even moms!

ohh the laughter...sweetness

SPLASH!

ohh the boyz tend to go with all "gusto"


The kids played non-stop

It was a great time hanging out and re-connecting with all the ladies. Looking forward to a great school year and our sweet time we will have praying together.  
   
"Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.”
Matthew 18:19-20

No comments:

Post a Comment