Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Knight, Princesses and a Royal Ball

Welp, the first and only time this boy has worn jeans this season was for our date night. He showered, sprayed, deodorized and wore jeans for his mama. Logan was so cute as he planned our time out with a movie and dinner. In this picture he was pulling out his wallet as we walked into Applebees anticipating paying before we sit down. "wink"  I so enjoyed his eagerness to open doors like a young man.
 
Chivalry: a quality held by knights and gentlemen offering courage, honor and protection to women. (noun)
 
 Keeping his wallet very close so he can pay for our meal. A little tic-tac-toe game while we waited.
 
same night
different date
the little Princesses and their Daddy
 
 
The girls getting ready for their date night I overheard them talking about how princesses would get ready for a royal ball...sweet.
(my inspiration for the blog post)
 
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139:14
 
All ready to go!
 
Billy and the girls headed out to the Farm Show Complex for the PA National Horse Show. They had a great time and stayed out late.
 
Meanwhile...Breanna was all dressed up for the Royal ball..
 
 
Well not really but she was all dressed up for the homecoming dance. Logan and I went by her friends house as they were getting ready and we snapped a few pictures and I was so proud of these young ladies as they went all together as friends and enjoyed the dance. Thankful her knight is still in the making and the wait is well worth it.
 
It was a nice night all around....memories made and time well spent..
I am blessed.
Indeed.
 


1 comment: