Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

TouchDOWN! with Logan's pre-game music

Logan is having a great year in football. He is developing leadership skills, character, and fundamental football skills and making friends. We have met a lot of new people at football and its been nice to begin to see familiar faces to see in the community.



The coaching crew and team moms.  I have enjoyed getting to know the other parents and have had many opportunities to talk outside of football.  (cheesy smile I know, the sun was shinning in our eyes and I was a bit excited to take my very first football picture)

Here is the team, we are in the Smurf league ages 6-7 years old. All the kids on the team go to the same school. Logan has one of the kids in his class at school which made the transition to a new school easier with a familiar face in the classroom. 

Here are a few pictures from the game on Saturday.


Logan was selected as one of the captains today

Logan has played many positions this year.  He plays offense and defense. Saturday he started at Quarterback and did a great job!

Indians pulling together, Logan's going down the middle....

running, pulling away......

Gone! First touchdown for the team this year. Whoop-woop!



Logan made a great block to keep his guy running with the ball.

 

GO INDIANS!

Hopefully you've enjoyed "Make War" by Tedashii as much as he does.  He listens to it before each game to get fired up....it works.

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the pictures...the music...not so much! Guess I'm old! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pictures...the music...not so much! I must be old! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That music rocks!! Go Logan!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friend, we are praying for your family!In addition to reading your blog, we have been reading and praying over your weekly prayers/ praises. Oh! And thank you for posting lots of pictures... we have been so excited to see everything in your new hometown! Lots of love, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. To Logan From Charles - I'm really glad to see the kid that I watched grow up, enjoying the best sport in the world (Football). The jerseys are sweet! The song gives me chills listening to it...I'm going to add it on my "pump up" music playlist! Logan playing QB! Thats a great position to play dude!
    To the Fam From Charles- I miss you guys

    ReplyDelete