Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Road TRIP Post 1-VA

Our first stop on our road trip was Chester VA., Nana and Papa's house. Maddy and Breanna learned how to knit on this trip to Nana's. They picked it up pretty quickly but off course they had a great teacher.


Love this picture of Nana's hands teaching.



 I am sure you can see the joy here in this picture with Nana.

We took a few minutes to open Christmas presents (no worries it is almost January) We turned on Christmas music and had a fun time. Here, Logan is opening a gag gift from Nana and Papa. They had one for each of the kids...it was funny.

What's even more fun is seeing logan's face when Maddy opened her gift.




Our next stop was Dinwiddie VA to see my sister and her family.
My niece Marguax is learning how to play the banjo. She is doing very well for only having it a few days.

Marguax provided much of the entertainment with her instruments, a very talented young lady.

Here Margaux is playing her classical guitar which she has had for a while and is taking music lessons.

It's hard to believe these girls are all grown up. Where does time go?   


Here is my oldest sister. We had such a great visit and it was nice to get our families together. It's been over a year since our last visit and it was the day after I got hit in my noggin with a hockey puck so my memory of that visit was very foggy.  

They have plenty of land with a few ponds. The kids enjoyed running around playing together.

What's this you ask??? It's pure goodness, my sisters homemade Carmel candy. I kept it secured it on my lap and tucked it away so no little fingers would invade it without our knowing!

On the road again...next stop Wake Forest, North Carolina!



No comments:

Post a Comment