Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

One year, One year ago today


One year ago today...
A Reflection of God's Faithfulness
My Cup Runneth Over

I recall pulling out of Brewers Glynn neighborhood the night before moving saying one last goodbye. With a broken voice in between sniffling saying  "Lord this has got to be a big work you have ahead, this is going to be big....just got to be, its just got to be" clenching my steering wheel trying to drive with tears filling up in my eyes.

pouring out, filling up, pouring out, filling up
 the cup remains full
reading scripture, praying, serving...... 

Today,  I am celebrating at least 7 lives that have been changed for eternity and many special friendships that have begun.  God is faithful and I am in awe of His plan as my cup runneth over with His goodness. It is a privilege to be part of God's work in PA.  Too much even to sum up, however it certainly has been and continues to be much pruning & growing, many heartaches, and many celebrations.

pouring out, filling up, pouring out, filling up
My cup runneth over

So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen.
For what is seen is temporary,
but what is unseen is eternal. 2 Corinthians 4:18

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably
more than all we ask or imagine,
  according to his power that is at
 work within us, Ephesians 3:20

Here is the link to the post the week we moved to PA one year ago here

No comments:

Post a Comment