Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Bargain Room field trip

I attend a mom's in touch prayer group once a week and a few of the ladies and I shared a common interest and that is Bargain Shopping! One thing lead to another and we had a field trip planned in no time at all to the large Bargain bin store in Lancaster. I know, I know it might creep some of you out however I love to find a deal and more than that I love the time hanging out with some neat ladies! We had a fun time digging, laughing, chatting and getting to know one another more.



This is our crew that went on our bargain shopping field trip. My sides hurt from all the laughing. Good times for sure and I look forward in our next outing.
Yep, we all found stuff. I mean come on really you can't turn down good deals right?

No comments:

Post a Comment