Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Visit from NC

 Our family had been counting down the days until the Saleeby's came to visit us in H'burg. I only wish we didn't sit around so much being bored.....NOT! It turned out to be a very busy weekend. Busy. Did I mention it was a very busy weekend?  The Saleeby's were so gracious in being flexible with their 3 small children. They jumped right into the mix of our lives and poured into us and our neighbors.

 We loved sharing meals, late night talks, tears, spontaneous prayer times, laughter..etc
 Here is "princes Layla" I don't think she wanted for anything all weekend. The kids loved "taking care" of her and I don't think she minded at all. (I took several pictures with my phone so the quality of the photo is poor)
 Lala had all of us wrapped around her little finger.

 
We had a sweet time in the word as we gathered together for brunch with the Shays. Joseph challenged and encouraged us with the Word.

Thankful for this sweet family. So difficult to see them pull out our driveway, I must admit that is the hardest part of visits.

1 comment:

  1. We enjoyed their presence here, as well. I agree with you, Shell...so hard when loved ones have to leave. Hate the goodbye part. "See you later" is much better.

    ReplyDelete