Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

1st Kindergarten Concert


Olivia had her very first school concert. I wasn't sure how she was going to react being in front of an audience. She surprised me with her loud singing  and animated motions. I had a knot in my throat most of the performance as I just can't believe how fast time passes by and to watch her interact with her peers. She seems to have many friends but certainly developed some loyalty to a few friends very quickly.

Sandwiched between two of her friends.

 






I must say this was one of my favorite moments of the morning. After they completed the concert they congratulated one another with an impromptu hug. Goodness, so sweet.



Precious! 

1 comment:

  1. Such sweet pictures! I hope you had a very happy birthday, too! When I read your Thanksgiving post, I laughed about your time watching Duck Dynasty... that is our favorite show!!! Praying for you all, Sarah

    ReplyDelete