Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Grandparent Visit- Christmas


My parents came for a visit a couple days before Christmas. We went to Hershey Sweet Lights, hung out and made a visit to see my Aunt and cousins in York. I will hold tight to the memories of sitting around our dining room table talking through our advent devotions and gathering together in the living room reading through the Christmas story in Luke together.  
 


 We opened gifts together one evening.
 
 
score!!! xbox 360..happy kids.
 
The kids watching grandma opening her gifts.
 
 Breanna is ready to go shopping!
 
It was very cool to catch up with my Aunt and cousin in York. This picture is of my kiddos and  my cousins' children...so surreal. This was the first time I have met the kids and it has been years since I have seen this family. We have plans to get together with my cousin soon and can't wait to go watch him race, he is a jockey at a race track close to our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment